Wednesday, January 05, 2005

With age comes pain, or vice versa?

Geeze, my foot hurts like a mother! All of a sudden, out of nowhere, the ball of my right foot and big toe feels like I broke it. I did break my ankle going gymnastics about two years ago and they say the cold makes things ache. I ache all the time. I once asked a friend if they always had something random hurting but just didn't voice it. I always have something hurting, and tend to bitch about it. Is this what getting old is like? Can I look forward to more creaks and cracks and whines in my future as I clime the scale of age? Or, are the consistent aches and pains causing me to age quicker? I guess it's a chicken and the egg thing. I always felt that the chicken came first. It had to have morphed from some other life form to be able to lay eggs, right? I mean an egg didn't just appear out of nowhere. Evolutionary theory demonstrates that.

Anyway, maybe I can get my vicodine renewed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home