Friday, February 17, 2006

"drive unicorn with ligament"

Ok, before you read on to my Eore-like ranting below, let me explain the new title of this post. My original title was "It takes a lickin' but..." - see then I got this awesome "suspect" spam email with the above title and figured this is just too weird not to get an honorable mention.

ANYWAY!

Well. I wish this could be an awesome self-healing, yadda, yadda fluff post, but alas, life would prefer to keep me in a state of negative self-defeat. Sooo sahweet.

So my loves, you won't be losing me to the glories of rainy Seattle, but maybe to the streets of SF? I've made enough friends with the junkies, bums and hookers at my building to warrant some good street advice I suppose. Ok, well maybe things aren't that dramatically bad. But, they sure as hell aren't going well fo'shizzle.

My job, my home, my health are all in limbo. Stress + frustration = psycho dani-darko. See, I'm already babbling nonsense on my blog. All I can do is focus on my birthday, my great friends and my trip (which I probably can't afford now, but what the fuck, right?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home