Saturday, March 04, 2006

Make a wish...

And so it began...

They say you are only as old as you feel. Well, then I'm screwed. I say, you are only as old as you look-in which case...giddyup.

Despite all the stress over the past few months, I have eagerly anticipated the big b-day and my trip. It's been like a light at the end of a distant tunnel, down which I've stumbled more than a few times. I'm fucking loving it and feel empowered in life. The kick-off was awesome, taking me back to my favorite childhood memory of my 7th birthday...piniata, chocolate and hord of friends (ok, minus the whiskey). And, of course it wouldn't be a proper birthday without a little self-humility and a hell of a lot of debauchery.

Thank you to all my wonderful friends for making my 30th the best ever. Goodtimes! (oh, and that's a chainsaw you pervs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home