Monday, August 08, 2005

R.I.P. Biyatch

I didn't have time to swerve I swear. He ran in front of my car too fast. I thought he would go between the wheels, but when I looked back, he did the road kill roll. I hate to see animals hurt or killed, unless I am eating them in a non-identifiable form from the market. Anyway, RIP little squirrel. I'll see you in hell.

The rest of the mini-break was awesome. I'd never gone to a hotspring before. The folks up there are a little hippie-dippy. And places that suggest clothing optional areas should also provide blinders for some of us. Just kidding. I used to be an artist. I can find beauty in just about anything. The rest of the week was funfilled. I got drunk. Bought some sweet art. Got to hang with my friends. Spent time outside. I definitely needed some fun after the visit from the family (see Little Napoleon post). Yes, they did get drunk. Yes, they did fight. There's something so wrong about a 20-something reprimanding her 60-70-something family members about their infantile behavior, ya know?

Anyway, the show really reminded me how much I love to work with artists, plan stuff, boss people around. While I really miss creating art myself, I don't miss the frustration of my skills not meeting the expectation of what I am trying to create. So, I choose to find inspiration and release in other's artistic visions. Wait-who wrote that? Maybe the hippie flow of the hotsprings did have an effect...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home