Saturday, November 11, 2006

Halloween Showdown or Halloween Ho' down

So, another year and another Halloween past. I started this blogg two years ago specifically to commemorate the infamous Halloween party at the Old Mint. I still meet people to this day who say they went to an amazing party there, which was the one we threw of course! Thanks to those goodtimes, the City cracked down on our use of the space. Ahh, now that I've stroked my ego sufficiently, I'll humble myself by posting a sweet humiliating photo of my make-shift Baroness costume.

I figure, I'll never be this skinny again, so why the hell not pimp a black uni-tard and call it a night? It will make for a great story when I'm an old spinster babbling from my rocking chair to whomever will listen sometime in the future. Sadly, the not so distant future.

My party crew consisted of the mad-devil scientist and Decker from Blade Runner fame. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe"-which I shall chronicle in the next paragraph.

We went to the private staff party at the Castro Theater, like last year, and watched the drunk and disorderly attendees parade up and down Castro Street from the safety of our elitist view from the theater marquee. Like so many before me, I suckled the nectar of White Russian liquor from the lactating mock breast of a guy sporting a psudo-cheerleader outfit, while his friend in a green party dress and matching sparkling eyeshadow chatted me up, while a Henry Rollins look-a-like in a skeleton costume pledged his love of the Baroness on his hands and knees. I'll leave that image to your own imagination.

It's too bad some stupid, ass wipes puked out of San Jose had to ruin the already short-lived evening by firing their loaded guns into the crowd. I'm thinking that a party at the Old Mint is in order for next year if possible. TBC...

1 Comments:

At 11/20/2006 11:03 PM, Blogger shmathy said...

How did i miss the henry rollins look a like down on knees declaration of love? man, everything cool happens when I'm not around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home