Sunday, July 02, 2006

MeatFest 2006

No, not another Friday at the Rickshaw, but the lovely Independence Holiday weekend feeding frenzy. As I sit here typing, my stomach is on fire, raging with cramps due to the tasty, gorging meat fest I partook in yesterday.

I've become a little on the slim side as of late and thus, my body isn't used to the culinary abuse I used to put it through. So, yesterday for some reason, I thought eating two sittings of BBQ chicken, ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork, a corn muffin, potato salad, buko ice cream cake and pecan pie would be no problem. Oh, and one piece of grilled asparagus-musn't forget the veggies! Follow that with an evening of ghetto Bushmill chasers, and the result is...well...painful, though euphoric going down.

Sadly, I didn't get to yak bbq all over the Marina spawn that covered the roof of Medjool. Well, there's always next week to look forward to right?

1 Comments:

At 7/06/2006 5:53 PM, Blogger shmathy said...

You're going back?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home