Thursday, July 20, 2006

"A three hour tour"

Wow-birthday transports have certainly been interesting the past couple years. Last year I rode the trolley, this year a sweet mini-yacht around the Bay for a sunset cruise. Of course, we floated right into a massive fog cloud, or maybe that was my brain from being drunk on a ship? Eh, whatever. Being drunk on a boat is awesome because you have "rough waters" as an excuse for staggering around like an ass. The boat came with various "deck-hands," two bars, a sweet DJ set up and lot of pirate props. I guess my make-shift sword kept stabbing friends in the crotch-but that will teach them to sneak up behind me.

I always thought the Professor was hot. And while I loved Veronica of Archie Comics fame, I preferred Mary Ann on the show. I guess I have a subconscious alliance to my fellow brunette sistas.

Friends convinced me to experience "Marin nightlife" and just as I feared, it was pretty "Marina-esque." We hit jamband central at Sweetwater as I ogled the hot trumpet player and marveled at the number of strappy sandals, halter tops and dudes with silky button -ups, I thought I was having a Donnie Darko moment and transported back in time to the Medjool fiasco of weeks prior.

Regardless, a goodtime was had by all. And now I can tell the tale behind why I own a skull eye patch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home