Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gone to soon

Jesus Christ! Google has become Big Brother. The insanity of trying to log into this damn service, bah!

Anyway, I apologize to my loyal readership for the delayed absence due to technical difficulties. I have some catching up to do and birthday pics to post, but let mention a most recent episode of life evolution.

As of the end of July, I will be departing my beloved project after three plus years. It's been REALLY difficult in many ways. I love this project and have weathered so many egos, obstacles and human waste (literally). I thought I could outlast the new guy, through the re-occuring nightmares and endless cash forked over in therapy time. While I know it's for the best career, and health-wise, both mentally and physically, it's still hard to let go. It's really difficult for me to believe that a person can be so transparently fucked up, but with employees quitting left and right, funders bailing and politicos getting pissed all due to one ass-wipe (or as I like to call him, fuck face) I am starting to realize that well, some people just are. Or, this one person is. I have the perfect remedy, just 30 minutes of pure nut-kicking should make it all better, well...for me at least.

1 Comments:

At 6/26/2007 11:57 PM, Blogger Jezzka said...

"30 minutes of pure nut kicking". i love it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home