Friday, May 20, 2005

Noise pollution

So, let me get my rant out of the way. I live above semi-delinquent dumbasses. These boys are young and sweet, but not too bright. I'm thinking either they have completely blown their hearing, or get too drunk and stoned to notice that they have their music and sub-woofer blaring at top volume on a daily (more like nightly) basis. I wouldn't mind, having thrown my share of loud parties, but my floor vibrates, I can't hear my own TV or music, and I go to work during the week like most yuppie scum. I've got the foot-pound down nice, but always feel a little lame and sorta guilty when I find myself yelling "turn it down! do you know what time it is?!" Yeah. Oh, and did I mention they think they are the next M&M? There's just something not quite right about a couple of white boys beat boxing in the well outside my kitchen, or playing the acoustic guitar version of "Straight Outta Compton." It's like when you watch a really cheezy old sitcom like "Saved by the Bell" and you have to turn away from the forced, corny dialogue in embarrassment. I'm glad they are being creative though. Nurturing their tastes as up and coming gangsta rappers. I don't know maybe I can deal-especially if enough of that pot smoke seeps up into my apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home